You Got Questions.. well we got answers!
If there is still anything you feel we haven’t answered under our customer care section, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are always here to help!
-each bow is hand sewn by me (Lydia) therefore each bow is unique and not 100% alike.
-each order can take anywhere from one to two weeks to process before they are shipped out (this does not include shipping time). So 7-14 days + shipping time.
-while we do our best to produce product images to be completely accurate representations of what our bows look like in real life, keep in mind that screen calibration on your device may affect the appearance of the colour. Also, pattern placement on our printed fabrics may vary slightly! Each handmade bow is unique and may vary slightly from the bow in the photograph.
-email us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away and we will absolutely make it right!
– of course, if you see something else you like, send us and email and we’ll be happy to make that change for you (please note return shipping is the customers responsibility).
– our “reversible hair clip” is adjustable so that you can take it out and slide back into your bow in the opposite direction. Great for alternating between what side it is worn on or siblings!
– if you choose the left or right clip then it will be glued on to keep bow secure on clip in that direction.
– our nylon headbands are super soft and stretchy and can adjust to any head size. You can rest assured that it will not bother your baby and leave a deep mark. The bows will be glued to make sure everything stays in place!
-for cleaning your bows we recommend spot cleaning for all stains, a toothbrush is perfect for this.
– the size of the bows are approximate as each bow is hand sewn and unique.
– in order for the bows to not come apart we use a little glue to keep our knots secure.
Get in touch!
If there is anything you feel I haven’t answered please don’t hesitate to get in touch!